- All of the kids are now enrolled and scheduled and such in school. We start back to school nights next Monday.
- Bob is loving the company that we moved out here for: Compassion International. If you are familiar with the company, let me tell you, it is everything you think it is! They really do care for the children and in a way that is God-honoring. It is all about the kids!
- Marshall has found his other half... A kid named Matt that lives down the street. And although he misses his Missouri friends, this one seems to take care of his social needs! We call them m&m!
- Levi has found his niche in following m&m around. Which works most of the time! He also has a buddy, Scotty, that goes to our church and whose family is in our small group, that he gets along with well. They will be in the same school next year (although different grades 4th/5th).
- Nardos has found her nirvana! Two little gals that live a block away, both adopted from Guatemala and close to her age. They also love princesses and dress up, so it's a good fit! She "found" them one day while riding her bike and brought them and their Mom down to meet us! They have been down to play a number of times, and now Nardos is at their house for a play date and lunch! I am sure it will end all too soon today and she will be begging for more play time! Nardos also has latched onto a little gal that is in our small group, Sami. She happens to be Scotty's littlest sister.
- Beti is Beti. She is content to stay at home and is willing to go out with us when we go somewhere as a family (ie. the park, or for a hike). She does not crave the social scene, but has asked if I can find out if Levi's friend Scotty is in her class next year. She likes our small group (which meets every Sunday evening) and hangs out with Scotty's sister, Ashley.
- I, Audra, am enjoying getting our home organized and keeping our family sane! I have recently started "meal planning" and am shocking the socks off the hubby! I have found the creative side to structure and it suits me fine! I love that I am feeding my family well and saving money at the same time. I will do a post later with suggtions and tips for making meal planning work for you. I want to give hope to the naturally disorganized and unstructured individual! I can relate to you all!
- In addition to Bob's work, he has been invited to serve in the church praise team band! He is so excited he can't stand it! He will start in a few weeks and he will be on a rotation for three months. Then, if he wishes, he can continue for another three month rotation. On the rotation, he plays one weekend a month.
Ok, I am going to end it here. Check back for more family stuff!